Better Mortgage Financial Services is a fully Australian owned and operated company based in Sydney NSW Australia.
We have access to a comprehensive range of services for all types of funding:
- First Home Loans
- Owner Occupied
- Vehicle Finance
- Business and Commercial loans.
Whatever your finance needs, we at Better Mortgage Financial Services will seek to tailor a package to best suit you.
We will provide up-to-date information on competitive interest rates and product benefits from a broad range of both major and specialised lenders.
Our service is available at a time and place suitable to you, eliminating the time and hassle of visiting a bank during banking hours.
Better Mortgage Financial Services Australia is customer driven, delivering Choice, Convenience and Consistent Quality.
If you’re buying a new home or investment property we would recommend seeing a BMFS Mortgage broker before you start looking for your property so they can help you understand what you can afford to borrow and create a strategy that will put you in that property.
What should I expect?
When meeting with a BMFS mortgage broker you can expect:
- Your broker will visit you at a time and place that is convenient to you
- Calculate your exact borrowing capacity
- Explain all the fees and charges
- Help to structure your loan for maximum savings and flexibility
- A hassle free home loan approval experience
What do I need to bring?
Below is a list of information you may need to provide when applying for your loan. Some lenders may ask for additional information on your individual situation. Your mortgage broker will advise you what is needed as you proceed through the home loan application process.
- 100 points ID (Passport/Drivers licence/Australian State or Territory proof of age card)
- Last 2 pay slips
- Last group certificate
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Recent council rates notice (for exisitng property owners)
- Last 6 months of mortgage statments if refinancing
- Savings statement
- Credit card statements